The building of the Observatory has been renovated with particular attention to accessibility for all visitors.
- A parking space is available, on request, right in front of the entrance
- Access to the building from the street is possible via an inclined ramp
- An elevator is available for going up and down through all the exhibition floors
- All movement through the exhibition halls take place on flat floors without steps or unevenness.
- Accessible bathrooms are available on the ground floor.
- Guide dogs are allowed. Other pets are not permitted.
- All the exhibition halls are covered by Wi-Fi, through which it is possible to consult the museum website, also using assisted reading devices.
For further information, please contact us by clicking here or on the links in the menu and at the foot of the page.